As like other relationship marriage life also go through several ups and downs. For the reason, it all depends on couples how they handle the issues of life. For the reason, some of the people are not able to handle the issues. So at that time small arguments turn into the major fights and so on. During that situation, couples think that divorce is the only solution to deal with the issues of life. They think that this is the thing by which they can get rid of the issues arising in their married life. But by doing this they are making their situation more worsen. If someone has a true desire to stop the divorce and wants to make things work in their favor then at that time one can able to take the help of dua to stop divorce. It helps to stop the divorce and the partner will do whatever is in your favor.
So there are some of the time when husbands are in their rash behavior or because of their egoistic attitude they give divorce to their wives in one go. It is necessary to overcome the conflicts of relation using amal. They don’t even realize that it will make their relationship fall apart immediately. If you have a true desire to stop divorce and then your husband will not do this thing in the future. With the help of divorce, one can able to divert the very mind of the husband and he will not think of giving you divorce anymore. It will help you in stopping the divorce from taking place. As well as dua can help to bring husband on right track.
How to perform dua to stop divorce?
- Make fresh ablution and sit on the prayer mat.
- Recite “Ya Allaho Ya Rehmano Ya Raheemo” 1100 times.
- Recite Durood Shareef 5 times at the beginning and 5 times in the end.
- Seek forgiveness for your sins from the Almighty and ask Him to make your life better with your partner. Also, beg to stop all divorce proceedings and to divert the mind of your spouse.
- Insha Allah, within 21 days, things will change favorably for you and all your marriage related problems will come to an end.